Fall Fat Blast: Team Transformation Challenge
With the change of season comes a chance to refocus on your goals and get ready to start fresh. You're probably feeling ready for some relief from the heat, and maybe a little sad that summer is over... so are we!
All summer long, you have been staying busy--going to graduation parties and weddings, taking family vacations, and spending time in the sun, and it has been a blast... but exhausting, too. With all that activity, you probably have little time left for yourself.
Don't worry, you are not alone... we can assure you!
Now that the kids are back to school, you'll finally have your routine back. It's time to make you a priority again, and we want to help you! Think of it this way--it's a New Year!
Where do you start? Is nutrition first, or is training first? What about recovery and rest? Whatever your focus is, we have you covered.
At Valor, we understand that it may be unsettling to start something new and branch out of your comfort zone. But, your kids may feel the same way about starting a new school year. Nervous or a little scared on the first day of school? You bet! Those same feelings arise when you think about joining a new gym: new people, a different workout from what you are used to, the feeling of being embarrassed, or the fear of being judged.
Luckily, these "new" worries will only stick around for a little while. We do our best to make sure that you feel comfortable in a positive environment that is designed to change your lifestyle... for the better!
We have come up with a specific program to meet the needs of busy adults who are looking to:
- Develop new eating habits, while still eating the foods they want
- Improve their overall health
- Lose fat and build muscle
- Tone and tighten problem areas
- Reduce stress
- Live the life that they want to live... without feeling self conscious
Enter the Fall Fat Blast: 6 Week Team Transformation Challenge!
Here's how it works:
- Create a team of three (at least one team member has to be new to Valor, which gives you a few "buddies" to help you along the way)
- Join the program
- Get physical and performance measurements to show your progress during the challenge
When you sign up, you get:
- A "kickstart" seminar
- A 30-minute nutrition consultation
- Grocery Store Tour
- Recipes and at-home workouts
- Access to a private Facebook support group
- Unlimited access to classes for 6 weeks
How do I sign up?
- Fill out the form below.
- Schedule a time that works for you to come meet the coaches:
- September 6th - 6 pm
- September 8th - 6 pm
- Begin your journey to becoming a healthier you.